MILK Cross-Country Championships
Date: September 27th, 2023
Location: La Barrière Park
Grades 4 to 8 (M/F) – 2000m
Grades 9 & 10 (F) – 3000m
Grades 9 & 10 (M) – 4000m
Grades 11 & 12 (F) – 4000m
Grades 11 &12 (M) – 5000m
|10:00 am||Grade 4 Girls||2km|
|10:30 am||Grade 4 Boys||2km|
|10:50 am||Grade 5 Girls||2km|
|11:10 am||Grade 5 Boys||2km|
|11:30 am||Grade 6 Girls||2km|
|11:50 am||Grade 6 Boys||2km|
|12:10 pm||Grade 7 Girls||2km|
|12:30 pm||Grade 7 Boys||2km|
|12:50 pm||Grade 8 Girls||2km|
|1:10 pm||Grade 8 Boys||2km|
|1:40 pm||Grade 9/10 Girls (JV)||3km|
|1:55 pm||Grade 9/10 Boys (JV)||4km|
|2:10 pm||Varsity Girls||4km|
|2:25 pm||Varsity Boys||5km|
Each school must provide one volunteer for this event. Volunteer names must be submitted to Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event. Roles will be assigned and distributed via e-mail.
- Entry fee of $15.75 per team (per age group) to a maximum of $157.50 per school.
- Individual entries $10.50 per person.
- Cheques can be made payable to Athletics Manitoba.
- Tuesday, September 19th, 2023
- Register by using the entry template (Download HERE). Completed templates must be sent to Courtney at email@example.com
- If you are an athlete whose school is not participating, you can still sign up as an individual online through Trackie – https://trackie.com/event/2023-MilkXC
- LATE ENTRIES:
Any entries received after the September 19th deadline will be $26.25 per team & $15.75 for individuals; up to a maximum of $257.50 per school.
IMPORTANT: For the school divisions that have their divisional meets outside of the entry deadline, arrangements MUST be made in advance with Courtney.
There will be NO onsite registration.
Teams will consist of a maximum of 6 and a minimum of 4 athletes of one gender; the top 4 placements count towards to final team score.
Coaches must complete and submit their scoring forms at the end of each race.
Banner for Top Team, (Male and Female) in each Grade
Top 10 athletes in each age category receive award ribbons.
All athletes receive a participation ribbon and a carton of chocolate milk.
Cheques payable to Athletics Manitoba.