Reconciliation in Sport
Hosted by the Manitoba Aboriginal Sport and Recreation Council, the intention of this Reconciliation in Sport event is to create a space for sport & recreation leaders as well as anyone who is interested in learning and discussing how we can create space for reconciliation in the sport industry.
March 2, 3, and 4 from 10am-12pm
Athletics Manitoba PD Opportunities
- Sport for Newcomers: Towards an Inclusive Sport System – March. 13th @ 10:00am-11:30am
- Teaching and Coaching Para-Athletes with Rob Ellchuk – March. 19th @ 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Sport for Newcomers: Towards an Inclusive Sport System – March. 27th @ 10:00am – 11:30am
Coaches and Athletes
- The Athlete Experience with Janine Stephens – March. 11th @ 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Sport for Newcomers: Towards an Inclusive Sport System – March. 20th @ 10:00am – 11:30am
- Working as a Cohesive Team with Janine Stephens – March. 25th @ 7:00-8:00pm
Athletes registered in the Virtual Competition Series can earn points by attending the sessions above.
The Sport LeadHERship Series
The Bison Transport Sport LeadHERship Conference is a professional development opportunity designed for coaches, administrators, community leaders, and volunteers of all genders, from all sports, from across Manitoba.
You can also access all of the past sessions, as they are available on-demand!
Coaching Manitoba PD Opportunities
Other PD Opportunities
There are a wide variety of other Professional Development opportunities occurring across the country!
Respect in Sport
Have you completed your online Respect In Sport Training?
This is madatory for ALL coaches!