Throughout the next month, we have been able to put together several educational sessions that are open for both coaches and athletes. The Toward an Inclusive Sport System presentation will be held 3 times, we ask that you attend the one that best fits your schedule. Here is the schedule for March:
- Sport for Newcomers: Towards an Inclusive Sport System – March. 13th @ 10:00am-11:30am
- Teaching and Coaching Para-Athletes with Rob Ellchuk – March. 19th @ 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Sport for Newcomers: Towards an Inclusive Sport System – March. 27th @ 10:00am – 11:30am
Athletes and Coaches
- The Athlete Experience with Janine Stephens – March. 11th @ 7:00pm-8:00pm*
- Sport for Newcomers: Towards an Inclusive Sport System – March. 20th @ 10:00am – 11:30am*
- Working as a Cohesive Team with Janine Stephens – March. 25th @ 7:00pm-8:00pm*
We look forward to sharing these seminars and learning alongside you!
If you have any questions, please contact Michael Kananoja at email@example.com
*Points will be awarded for attendance to athletes registered in the Virtual Competition Series.