Return to Sport
The following information will be continually updated as more direction and/or requirements are provided by the provincial government.
Athletics Manitoba is committed to safe sport for all members and has been working with the National task force, Back on Track, to develop return to training and competition guidelines. Therefore, we will be following the Back on Track return to training and competition guidelines as developed by the National task force.
These guidelines should be followed after making the personal decision that you are comfortable to return to training.
UPDATED : CROSS COUNTRY GUIDELINES
In addition to the guidelines and recommendations provided within the National Back on Track Guidelines, Athletics Manitoba has put together the following Cross Country specific guidelines.
This document outlines the Sanctioning Process as well as certain suggestions to host a small and safe event.
Back on Track - Steps to Success
In addition to the guidelines provided by the National Back on Track Task Force all members are encouraged to review the following documents.
- Athletics Manitoba Return to Sport Addendum
- Club Risk Assessment and Mitigation Checklist Tool
- Province of Manitoba Sport Guidelines
- Province of Manitoba Risk Assessment and Mitigation Tool for Recreational Activities
- Written Instructions on completing the Return to Training Attestations and Waivers*
*The corresponding Trackie links were distributed to members, Thursday June 11th.