Return to Sport
All clubs, coaches, parents and athletes are asked to review the additional University of Manitoba Facility specific guidelines and procedures, as well as the Equipment Access and Cleaning Protocols.
The following information will be continually updated as more direction and/or requirements are provided by the provincial government.
Athletics Manitoba is committed to safe sport for all members and has been working with the National task force, Back on Track, to develop return to training guidelines. Therefore, we will be following the Back on Track return to training guidelines as developed by the National task force.
These guidelines should be followed after making the personal decision that you are comfortable to return to training.
Back on Track - Steps to Success
In addition to the guidelines provided by the National Back on Track Task Force all members are encouraged to review the following documents.
- Athletics Manitoba Return to Sport Addendum
- Club Risk Assessment and Mitigation Checklist Tool
- Province of Manitoba Sport Guidelines
- Province of Manitoba Risk Assessment and Mitigation Tool for Recreational Activities
- Written Instructions on completing the Return to Training Attestations and Waivers*
*The corresponding Trackie links were distributed to members, Thursday June 11th.