Provincial Athlete Identification Camp/Practices Information
The following information is provided for athletes and coaches so they are aware of the program and its intent.
Targeted at athletes grade 7-12 (14-17 years old)
Identified athletes will be invited to attend Sunday practices led by Provincial Coach Ming Pu Wu.
To identify talented athletes and prepare them for future Provincial Team selection and competition
To compliment existing training programs by focusing on technical skill development
To attract promising athletes to further training and competition opportunities.
Please note the following:
- All sessions will be held at the James Daly Field House (indoors) from 12pm until 2pm.
- Cost – $20 per session (includes GST)
- Due to capacity restraints these practices will be run by invitation only. All atheletes will receive an inviation from provinical program staff
- A tentaitve schedule of practice dates can be found below. The schedule will be made available online in the coming weeks.
- Athletes are NOT required to participate in these sessions in order to be selected to any Provincial Team opportunities.
- These practices are NOT meant to recruit athletes away from existing club or school programs. They simply provide an opportunity for athletes to work with Provincial Coach Ming Pu Wu and receive additional technical practices.
- Payments can be made online (there is an online processing fee) or by cash or cheque at practice (cheques must be payable to Athletics Manitoba). Reciepts are available upon request
Upcoming Indoor Dates:
- All sessions will be held at the James Daly Field House (Indoors) from 12pm until 2pm.
January 17th February 7th February 21st March 6th March 20th March 27th April 3rd April 17th